Ir al contenido principal

Pets & Animals ♡

I consider myself an animal lover. I can't stand the experiments in animals, people shouldn't do that. Animals feel the pain, so we shouldn’t torture them. I don’t think it is right to keep wild animals in zoos, because a zoo is a jail for animals, and they have not done anything wrong to be locked up. Wild animals have to live their life everywhere they want, we can’t decide for them.

I got my first puppy when I was almost 13, I called her Turquoise and we live together. She is so cute and playfull. I wanted to have a kitty or another puppy, but my mom says that one pet is enough. I don’t think so, but my mom buys Turquoise’s food, so she is who spends the money.


When I get a job, I would like to have a hedgehog, because they are cute and tiny. I would call my hedgehog Sonic.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario