Ir al contenido principal

A country I would like to visit

There is a place I’ve always wanted to go, but I have never had the money to do it. That country is Japan, what a beautiful place. Everything that I know about Japan is what I’ve read from articles and tourist guides and what I have seen in photos.

I know that Japan has the fastest train in the world, that is called “bullet train” in English or something like that. I would love to have a ride on it.

The architecture there is so refined, I mean in the urban city and in the islands as well. For example, if I could go there, I would love to live the nightlife in Shibuya (one of the Japanese urban districts) or relax some days in the temples of Kyoto.

In addition, I would obviously like to study, work and live there if it’s possible. The people there are so polite, the gastronomy is just delicious and the country is so safe (Japan's crime rate is very low).



Comentarios

  1. I did not know that the crime rate in this country was low, I find it interesting!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Is very interesting country, what a fear or getting on the "bullet train"

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I want to visit Japan too! Uwu
    We can go together hahah

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I would love to visit Japan, is one of my biggest dreams!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario