Ir al contenido principal

My best friend

My best friend's name is Paula. I met her in the school like 8 years ago, and we have been friends for 7 years. I consider her my best friend because I can trust her. She knows all my secrets and I know hers too. The time passes by so fast when I am with her, she is so funny and charismatic person. Even we have so different tastes (I mean, for having fun she prefers to read a book while a like to play a videogame), we understand each other well.

I couldn't choose a best memory that I have with her, it's so difficult because I remember with affection each time that we we're together, but if I have to I would choose that time when we had a blast in the graduation day.

Now, we can't see each other that often like when we were in our school days, because we study in different universities and in different cities. It's so sad, but I hope we can soon. I miss her so much and I have a lot of things that I want to tell her.

Comentarios