Ir al contenido principal

My favorite TV show

My favorite TV show is an american reality called Dance Moms. Dance Moms is about the Abby Lee Dance Company's Junior Elite Competition Team, that is a team of dancers aged six to fourteen years old as they traveled week-to-week to various dance competitions, winning awards and preparing for Nationals. The show is called "Dance Moms" because the best part is the mothers of the team whom often are arguing with Abby Lee Miller, because she is exigent with their daughters and because she often shows favoritism for a student (Maddie), treating her better and giving her solo dance pieces. The Abby Lee Company have so much students, but the show is focused in the Elite team, that is composed by seven students: in the third season, my favorite, the students (characters?) were Maddie, Mckenzie, Nia, Kendall, Paige, Chloe and Brooke.

My favorite episode is the episode seven of the third season, because in this episode Abby Lee Miller is beaten by the coach of another dance team group. I like watching this show because I think dancing is art, and I think that little girls can dance choreographies so neat and elegant is kind of cool.

Resultado de imagen para dance moms

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario